How it works
- 01. Send Pro Tools session in 44.1k/16bit or 96k/24 bit
- 02. Send individual audio tracks (must be consolidated or bounced from the start point of your song : bar 1 beat 1 or start time code)
- 03. All files must be the same duration, sample rate, and bit depth
- 04. Timing issues will not be fixed unless otherwise noted upon submitting files
- 05. Tracks cannot share different sounds; ex: snare drum and back up vocals
- 06. Vocals will not be tuned unless noted upon submitting files
- 07. Supply mono and/or stereo files that are clearly named. Stereo files will be counted as 2 tracks of audio
- 08. Send a rough/reference mix and one or two reference tracks for sonic examples
- 09. Tell us what you like and don’t like about included rough/reference mix
- 10. Be specific with vision of the final mix Ex: I want the lead vocals to have lots of reverb, snare to have a slap delay, etc.
- 11. If requesting autotune you must submit the note and scale the song is in
- 12. Print any midi/virtual instruments – we only accept audio files
- Upload your Pro Tools Session or individual audio tracks in folders separated by song send at WeTransfer.com and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 01. Each song is treated, automated (level-balanced), frequencies receive adjustments, imperfections are edited and problems are fixed
- 02. Effects are added to treat each track in order to fit them into a place where each instrument has it's own space and frequency space in the stereo field.
- 03. Each song is different but we do our best to meet the needs of the artist as that's most important
- 04. Creating a well balanced song so all instruments and vocals are given proper space and frequency.
- 01. Balance out frequencies and create space for each instrument and vocal in the stereo field
- 02. Creating the sound the artist is searching for weather it's clean, dirty, distorted ect.
- 03. Improve clarity and life to the song
- 04. Taking a song to the next professional level achievable after it's been recorded