How it works
- 01. Uncompressed two track mix as a .WAV or .AIFF file 44.1kHz 16bit or 96kHz 24bit
- 02. Songs up to six minutes in length (additional cost for longer songs)
- 03. Select format you want mastered tracks delivered in (.WAV, .AIFF, .MP3)
- 04. Mastered songs will be delivered within 7-10 business days after approval of file submission and deposit is received. (rush service available add details in email)
- 05. Send metadata and liner notes for encoding (song title, artist name, album title, track list order, engineer and studio information)
- Upload your song using WeTransfer.com and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 01. Each song is level-balanced, frequencies receive final adjustments, imperfections are edited out, and other problems are taken care of
- 02. Final stage of completing a song before it is released
- 03. Last opportunity to make everything fit together cohesively with consistent sound on every song
- 04. Embedding metadata into the songs for all titles to be encoded for CD Players, Computers and other devices to categorize your music.
- 05. Mastering is taking a recorded and mixed song to a professional level
- 01. Balance out frequencies and bring up overall volume of song. Create consistency within a project (all volume levels are equal and frequency levels are relatively balance across all songs).
- 02. Improve clarity and add punch to a song
- 03. Add depth and remove glitches, clicks and pops