How it works
- 01. Send the high-res file for your mix (WAV or AIFF) at the same sample rate & bit depth your session is in. Do not convert it to a higher or lower sample rate / bit depth
- 02. Mastering generally takes 2-3 days after the files have been reviewed and confirmed. Our schedule varies and we'll talk about the timeline at the time of submission.
- Upload your song using WeTransfer.com and send them to email@example.com
- 01. Each song is level-balanced, frequencies receive final adjustments, imperfections are edited out, and other problems are taken care of
- 02. Final stage of completing a song before it is released
- 03. Last opportunity to make everything fit together cohesively with consistent sound on every song
- 04. Embedding metadata into the songs for all titles to be encoded for CD Players, Computers and other devices to categorize your music.
- 05. Mastering is taking a recorded and mixed song to a professional level
- 01. Balance out frequencies and bring up overall volume of song. Create consistency within a project (all volume levels are equal and frequency levels are relatively balance across all songs).
- 02. Improve clarity and add punch to a song
- 03. Add depth and remove glitches, clicks and pops